Announcements and Prayer Requests
1. Every Sunday we will be putting on our website an audio service to share with you. Please invite friends and family to listen as well.
2. Pastor Bob has started a phone ministry where he is contacting those who attend our church each week to talk with you, pray with you and gather prayer requests. Prayer requests can also be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3.The elders will meet April 19th for an elders' meeting by phone.
4. Members have agreed to the payment for installation of central air conditioning in the church sanctuary and a down payment has been made. The installation will not start until after the shutdown.
5. During this time because we are not physically meeting please continue to give. You can mail a check to the church at Grace Community Church, 53 Hurley Road, Parkesburg, PA 19365. Please remember that we still have utility bills to pay and missionaries to suport,
1. Remember our nations and our government leaders for wisdom and guidance.
2. Pray for the the containment and eradication of the coronavirus. Pray for the recovery of those who have been infected with it.
3. Debby's daughter is in the later stages of pregnancy andexperiencing some issues. Please pray for her and the baby that the baby will be born full term and healthy
4 . Kimber (Sue's neice) for success of cancer treatment and relief from side effects.
5. Joe's family is struggling with health issues. Please pray for his brother Jacob and his cousin Stephanie and father Randy-high blood pressure
6. Please pray for all our missionaries and their ministries.
7 Please remember John R and his serious health issues and pain.
8. Please pray for our missionary Tim Haes in Papua New Guinea. The coronavirus is there and we need to pray for his health and for that of his family and for his ministry to the people there.
9. Please pray for lisa; she is having serious issues with her knee and difficulty walking.
10. Claude (John R's brother)has coronavirus
11. April (Noah's friend) very serious cancer or autoimmune diseases